Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Coloring some Eggs


We have always dyed eggs for Easter as long as I can remember. We have tried to do it in past yrs with the boys, but it wasn't always a success. Well this yr it was and the boys looove it. Cohen tried to write on almost every egg. He did a pretty good job, considering its pretty hard to write with that little wax pencil thingy on a small round object.
B for Bosten. He loves pink and thought this was pretty cool. (points for me!!)
JJ for Jagger james.

As we were nearing the end (and i was pretty sure Bosten was getting tired) he was sitting watching Cohen finish up and he looked so darn cute. I had to snap a few pictures of him and his cuteness.

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

So did you take a photography class? These pictures are great and I love your fancy egg dyeing cups.

kwily said...

These pics are darling! Cute boys.

Adhis said...

That JJ egg photo is awesome. You're good!