Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Years Eve

We stayed in for New Year's and played games with the boys!
We first played Toy Story Yahtzee.

Then we played Toy Story Operation. 
This brought back some child hood memories.
It was harder then i remembered.  
The boys laughed their little hearts out everytime it 
buzzed, which was alot, esp when it was Bosten's turn!

 After the fun and games we headed off to bed.
I know boring, but i swear New Year's Eve is getting more over rated the older i get. I cherish my sleep too much. 
We were fast asleep until one of our neighbors guests starting shooting off rounds from his rifle.
Not just one, but A LOT and it was SO LOUD!
Thanks goodness it didn't wake up the boys or i would have been so mad. Plus i'm not really sure you should be shooting a rifle off into the sky in a neighborhood like this????
Anyway Happy New Year!  
Along with the New Year comes resolutions and we have made some good ones this yr and i'm excited to see how we do for the whole yr.  Its been about a month already and things are still looking good, so i'm crossing my fingers we can stick to it!


4 comments:

Marcella said...

Cami we totally did the same thing! It was our best New Years yet! :)

DANIELLE said...

I love how clear your camera takes pics!! What kind is it? Do you use a Manual setting or Auto!!

Anyways.. how the heck are you guys! I have not got on a blog in forever! and yours is always so cute!!
I love your hair in your family pic at the top of your page! anyways hope all is well!!

Cami said...

Danielle- How the heck are you guys?? James got me a Newer SLR camera for Christmas. It a Canon TI.?? I love it. I dont shoot on Auto anymore. I use program alot or i switch it up depending on where and what im taking pics of. These pics had horrible lighting since it was inside and late at night so i had to mess with the settings, and iso and so on.

We need to do dinner sometime!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

We need to have a game night with the kids we have a few more that your kids would love.