Vaseline.
Really not much more to say then that.
Oh, and maybe that he really is a monster :)
So here's the recap:
Its Christmas Eve and we are just hanging out and enjoying not having to do anything.
(we were so prepared for cmas, love it when that happens:)
The boys had been really sick and getting worse.
I decided to go out and brave the madness for more medicine and a humidifier.
I come back home to James in the shower and Jagger in the Vaseline.
He was having a blast.
I let him enjoy himself and i grabbed the camera.
Then i threw him in the shower with his paps.
Then i threw him in the shower with his paps.
The shower he didn't enjoy.
Ever tried to get gobs and gobs of vaseline out of hair????
Pretty much impossible.
We googled ways to do it, but didnt have time to put any of the advice to work.
We were now running late to the Christmas Eve festivities.
Seriously, look at that hair.
He cleaned out the whole bottle and pretty sure 90% of its in his hair.
None of my other boys were into everything like this kid.
Ahhhhhhhh.
I have to make sure all bedroom/bathroom doors are shut or he beelines in there to tear it apart.
We just love our toe-headed monster!






5 comments:
This made my day!! Thanks for sharing! and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics of the boys! So darling!!
Wow! What a ..... mess (I guess that is the best word). At least you won't have to gel his hair for a while. ;)
Oh my heck.... I have to say I love it!!
Scout did this same thing with Eucerin cream...but she ingested it by the handful in the process as well. I swear I would hide the container & she would still somehow find it!
I heard its a nightmare getting that out of kids hair.. Wait i also remember Kate hewlitt rubbing that in her hair in college, someone told her it would make it shinny... Hahaha
Post a Comment