At Chili's.
We loaded up the car the other night and headed off to eat!
For some reason the service this particular night was so sloooooow.
The boys were getting antsy and Jagger, well Jagger was being Jagger.
I whipped out the camera right as the boys food arrived.
(ps....jags still has a hat obsession)
Then Cohen and Bos wanted to take the pictures themselves.....
We can't resist one of our favorite desserts......
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake.
Can you say DELISH??
Seriously this is so so yummy.
The boys love it too and just go to town. Bos has been known to eat all the ice cream off immediately, but i put the ka-bosh on that this time around. :)



2 comments:
Oh heavens I love his food face!
How cute! I LOVE the molten lava cake too. The white chocolate one is also a favorite for my family.
Post a Comment