Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bosten Preschool Graduation

Bosten is a Preschool Grad!
Preschool was up and down for Bosten this year.  
He is very strong headed and when he didn't want to go, he didn't want to go. I knew though, if i just got him there he would be fine and love every minute.
Somedays I would be hauling in a screaming kicking child and Miss Dawn was always there to come to my rescue. She would come grab him and hold him and get him started on his journal. 
We sure love Miss Dawn and we will definitely miss her next yr!
The kids (and miss dawn) put on a darling program.  
And the kids looked so adorable in their cap and gowns.


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
A little glimpse of their cute program.
Bos and his "best friend" Blake.
 *Bos is aways putting his middle finger in his mouth for pics lately, its like his nervous tick.
Mom, dad, grandma katy and Grandpa Farrel were all there for your special day!
As we were saying our goodbyes to Miss Dawn, Bosten gave her the biggest hug. He just snuggled there hugging her for a long time.  It was darling.  
We are hoping Miss Dawn will still be teaching preschool when its time for Jags to go! Both Cohen and Bosten (and I) have really liked her!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Blake's really going to miss Bosten at school next year! I'm glad they were able to become friends at preschool ... Let's get them together to play this summmer!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

you look beautiful in these picts by the way

Chastina said...

I love his smile! He looks like he loved preschool instead of a love/hate relationship with going.