Cohen has had his last and final day of preschool.
This is bitter sweet for me :)
I am so excited for him to move on, but it makes me realize how much he's growing.
And he's growing oh so fast.
I know i say this about all my children's milestones and birthdays and.....
But i think i can speak for most mothers, that time really does fly by.
And speaking of time flying by ......I'M GOING TO HAVE A KINDERGARTENER!
It's hard for me to grip that im getting that old that i have a child that old.
Anywho......Cohen is so excited and ready to be moving on.
He loves to learn and loves the challenge.
We loved Learning Dynamics Preschool this yr. I had many sleepless nights about which preschool to put him in this past year. I know its just preschool, and call me crazy, but it was a big decision for us.
He had the most FABULOUS teacher.
Mrs. White. love. her.
Cohen has learned so much this year. He learned to READ! His hand writing has improved and he can add and subtract. Its amazing to see his growth.
On the very last day of school all the teachers were dressed up like clowns for a Circus Party!We can't wait for Bosten to go to Learning Dynamics next year and to have Mrs. White as his teacher.




2 comments:
Wow! He will be at the top of his kindergarten class.
wow you chauffered (definitely don't have the spelling right) to 2 different preschools, what a good mommy! and I love your hair pulled back in the previous post;)
Post a Comment