Fall sports are in full force.
We are busy busy around here.
I love every minute of it though.
Bosten is officially on his own soccer team.
The GREEN MONSTERS.
He loves it. He plays with his little friend or "girlfriend" (if you will) Brinnley.
He also plays with his cousin Hunter and another friend Emmett.
He is awesome. I think all the yrs of watching Cohen has paid off.
Soccer has started for Cohen as well.
He plays for the Blue Sharks.
The teams are bigger and better and the field is much bigger this year.
The Sharks are adjusting well and Cohen is getting better with every game!
All the cousins posing after the games have ended.
Flag Football has also started for Cohen.
His team is pretty good.
Cohen has really improved, he likes to "stiff arm" and "do spin moves".
Our Saturdays are crazy busy. We run from game to game.
I love watching the boys play and develop their talents.
I love watching the grins on their face and excitement that beams from head to toe when they score a goal or make a touchdown.
Makes me happy.
I love being their mom :)


1 comment:
Crazy, busy, fun!
Post a Comment