Thursday, September 29, 2011

JaGGGeRRR!!

James parked and Cohen and I ran off and barely made it in time for Cohen's team pic.
As we headed back to the field, i saw this little boy having the time of his life, playing on the muddy baseball diamonds that are near the flag football fields.
I thought to myself that poor mom.
I then do a double take and realized that poor mom was ME.
JaaGGGeeRRRR..... is all i could muster as i stormed toward the fields.
I look around to see where this boy's father was.
I finally see him watching one of the flag games.
I *politely* ask him if he's seen his son?
Since Jagger was in his care at the time, I gave him the pleasure of the clean-up and since saturdays are a crazy busy day for us (see previous post), there was no time to run home for a change of clothes.
I'll admit, i may have over reacted at first, but then i took a deep breath and embraced the pure joy this toe-headed monster was having.
I took out my camera and snapped away.
 It made for some cute pictures and fond memories!

*in this pic he was trying to get me with his muddy hands. 
He was saying "arghhh, arghhh", while trying to chase me. awesome.*

 This how he looked for the rest of the day.
White trash baby.

2 comments:

Chastina said...

What a cute boy! I love that he was having a great time and you were able to enjoy him having a great time.

Shay said...

loving the w.t. look.
I love that you were feeling sympathy for the mom, lol!!