Ginger Bread House making party! Its always fun to get together with my group of friends. Both husbands and wives get along great.
This being the Fountaine's first experience at this party, we weren't really sure what to expect. Well let me tell ya, we will bring our A-game next yr (i've already got my next winning house in mind!)
The Peterson's made a wonderful cheese fondue, as well as a chocolate one.
We had a fabulous time. However our awesome house didn't even get one stinking vote. boo. (But like i said, we are going to win next year :)
Fountaine house.
Jones's.
Giles' (winner) and Lynch's houses.
Spieg's and Peterson's, both winners.
Katie and Sean (winner).





3 comments:
What fun! Love the houses.
Ok so I always have the attempt to win. I dont have the excuse of not going Im just not so creative when it comes to this. But at least its fun
I just noticed Haley & Jackson kiffed (sp?) Scout's chinese stacking dolls Santa Clause and put it on their house...
Post a Comment