Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa's Reindeer.

Thanksgiving Point has two of Santa's reindeer in their plaza all season long.  The other night we bundled up and braved the cold.  We saw the Reindeer for about 5 minutes and the kids were done. It was pretty darn chilly out, so we headed in for some hot chocolate. 
Also going on this particular night was a live filming of a ksl news show with hosts from studio 5, Brooke and Darin.  I record Studio 5 everyday and I really like Brooke and Darin.  I had to get a pic with Brooke and I succeeded! James thinks im lame. Brooke told us to stick around for the live show which was starting a little later and that they would need audience participation. (brooke mentioned she liked my christmas card from last yr was one of her fav's on the show and i mentioned that to her and she totally remembered....AWEsome! yes i am a nerd.) We took jags home to bed and Me, Bos, and Cohen headed back for the live taping.   My mom came and met us and we had a blast.  We did make it on the show and Darin even asked me a question, so Im like totally famous now, booya :)

No comments: