The Thanksgiving Point lights are always a must. The boys beg everyday from the day they can see their up to go to them. They love to pile in the car and take off their seat belts and hang their heads out the window. This year we opened up the sun roof and let them poke their heads out of it. Jagger even got in on the action and was grinning from ear to ear. He thinks he is so big! It was freezing cold outside, but they didn't seem to mind. They would just duck their little heads back down for a rush of warm air and then back up they went.
I love that they love the lights so much. They would point out which lights they liked the best and then scream it back down into the car for James and I to hear.
Kids make Christmas time so much fun and are so entertained by the little things! Its just magical.
The bottom half of their bodies from the inside.....
and their freezing cold faces on the outside!
They loved the ice sculpture and asked me to take a picture of it.

1 comment:
You guys are the coolest parents. I love this photo with their heads out!! How freezing but I'm sure the boys loved it!!
Post a Comment