Thursday, October 25, 2012

Presidents Club 2012-CANCUN

James not only made Presidents Club his first year as sales manager,
he made DIAMOND!!
The only glitch this year was that the trip fell on August 16-19th,
and that put me 36 1/2 weeks pregnant.
I was unsure if I was going to get on that plane until the morning of.
I had a doctors appt the day before and I was already dilated to a 2 and the whole evening I was cramping.  I was so nervous, but I had never gone early in the past, so I took the risk and got on the plane.
And I'm sure glad I did.
 Whats Cancun without eating at Senor Frogs??
Its so fun to travel with Mitch and Tori!
Me being so pregnant and worried to death about having a baby in mexico, we didn't venture out to much or walk anywhere and if we did walk, I walked so slow.  James was so very patient, but my walking so slow was so annoying to him.  Poor guy.
We did venture out to where the Easton's were staying and released baby turtle hatchlings into the ocean.  We also then witnessed a huge sea turtle giving birth and helped deliver her eggs.  It was an amazing experience. 
I wish my kids could have been there.
(riding the mexican transportation system)
 36 1/2 weeks pregnant.  I was a walking spectacle.
Everyone would gawk at me and ask how pregnant I was and blah blah.
 This is my idea of vacation.
Poolside eating and lots and lots of Miami Vice's and Pina Colada's.
The President Club meeting/dinner/celebration.

No comments: