Jagger's first day of preschool came after Labor Day.
We had been talking up preschool for weeks and Jagger was so excited!
Jagger's little friends at "peeschool" with him.
Khloe Leatherberry and Liam Webb.
He really liked preschool and then he had a few rough weeks, but now I think he really enjoys going everytime. He will now give me a big kiss and say bye instead of crying asking me "you stay a little bit at my school?"
It would break my heart.
****
Jagger has been really involved in his clothing apparel lately. Its somewhat frustrating for me. He is so stubborn and wants to wear what he wants to!
For example:
Khloe Leatherberry and Liam Webb.
He really liked preschool and then he had a few rough weeks, but now I think he really enjoys going everytime. He will now give me a big kiss and say bye instead of crying asking me "you stay a little bit at my school?"
It would break my heart.
****
Jagger has been really involved in his clothing apparel lately. Its somewhat frustrating for me. He is so stubborn and wants to wear what he wants to!
For example:
While we are talking about Jagger, I thought I would post some more random pics of this spontaneous, energetic, fun loving, free spirited little toe-head, who keeps me laughing and crying and oh so very busy!
(his cousin, grayden colored all over him.)
Love this kiddo so much.












1 comment:
Him in that backpack! & the hairclip!!
Post a Comment