I {heart} newborn pictures. Not just of my babies, but of all babies. I just can't get enough of them.
I couldn't wait for Finnley to have her newborn pics.
I couldn't wait for Finnley to have her newborn pics.
The boys weren't too thrilled about me dragging them to another photo session, but they did pretty well.
Finnley at the beginning was not a happy camper, so the pics with the whole family and with the boys wasn't easy, but Nicole was so patient and got some good shots (bless her heart).
These pictures were taken when finnley was about 7-10 days old.
These pictures were taken when finnley was about 7-10 days old.
My Favorite picture!
I told Nicole that I really wanted this pose, even if it was the only pose we got then I would happy.
Finnley was so dead asleep at this point (finally), she would have let us pose her any which way.
I told Nicole that I really wanted this pose, even if it was the only pose we got then I would happy.
Finnley was so dead asleep at this point (finally), she would have let us pose her any which way.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment