Thursday, November 1, 2012

Preparing for Finnley.

I had in mind what i wanted for Finnley's room, but we had a hard time finding someone who would do the board and batten.  My amazing husband and Tim ended up making a deal with our neighbor to do the wood working while we were in cancun.  I was so excited!  It looked great and I was so happy.
Down with the old and in with the new.
 Priming and painting the crib.
 This task got a little frustrating. Priming and painting went great, but once we started adding the clear coat all heck broke out.  The paint started bubbling and we had to go back and sand down the paint and re-do a bunch of spots.  Thanks to Marc for doing all this painting, because i was ready to throw in the towel. 
 Almost done!
 The room is almost done.  There is still a few things here and there that need to be done. 
Pictures of the finishing room to come later. :)

No comments: