Monday, October 1, 2007

Shays Big 25th Bday party!!

We went out to Stansbury Park (practically Toole) for Shays big 25! We had a great BBQ. Its always a good time when us girls get together. Haley, Jackson, & Warren came despite some difficulties gettting to my house on time:) (JK haley you know I love ya) Lafe and Joslyn came with their cute little guy Bridger. Angela came and someone you might not recognize from the pics is our long lost friend Jamie who finally came to hang out with us. Cohen and Jamie had lots of fun together despite her chucking the ball 100mph at his face, but he just threw right back at hers. Its always fun to hang with the Petersons. We are so exited for baby peterson coming this March..Yeah!



2 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Oh how fun! I wish I could have been there! You all look so cute!

Katie said...

That looks so fun like you guys had a great party! Wish I was invited! :) ha ha No seriously HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAY! What a bunch of Hot girls! Love ya all