Monday, October 22, 2007

Rice Cereal....?


So Bosten is now 5 months old and is as cute as ever...however he still will not take a bottle. I used to think that when people would say their baby wouldn't take a bottle that they were crazy. Well that would be me. He used to take a bottle and now he doesn't. This could be one of the most frusterating (spelling?) things ever. So the other night we decided it was time to introduce some cereal. Being the good eater that he is I thought he would just love it....I was wrong. He was gagging and making some great faces, trying to tell me that this stuff I was putting in his mouth was disgusting. You would have thought I was trying to choke the poor kid. What a drama king. Enjoy the pics. ( I am trying to upload a video of this, if it works great if not.....then till next time:)

1 comment:

Skipper said...

Hey Cami! Good to "see" you...if that's the right phrase to use. Your boys are way too cute!

I must admit, blog hopping is fun. I'll have to check out some of other girls'.

P.S.--Please try to stop looking so good for having two kids.