Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eclairs!!

I love love eclairs. Last weekend at my friend Valeries baby shower, I had the biggest yummest eclair. I was telling her that I just loved the eclair that I had and when her mother-in-law was telling me to take some food home from the shower, I was thinking Eclairs, please!! Well I didn't get any eclairs but she did send me with other yummy goodies. Well to my surprise the other night Kyle (Vals husband) shows up at our house with Eclairs. I was estatic. I want to tell Val and Kyle Thank You so much, you made my week....as well as James and Cohens and my sister...who I am trying to hide them from actually:) So those of you who would like to try these yummy Eclairs along with many other yummy things go to Kneaders at about 13400 S. and Bangerter.

3 comments:

Shay said...

I hate eclairs!!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

Ford Fam said...

You are too nice! We will have to have Kyle bring some home for you more often. If you ever need them terribly call me or Kyle and he can bring some by! They are my favorite dessert at Kneaders too! Thanks again for watching Carson yesterday, you are such a huge lifesaver!!

Kristie said...

Okay Cami, the last thing a pregnant woman needs is to start fantasizing about eclairs, but since that particular Kneaders is very close to my house I am thinking I will be sending my husband on a little errand tonight...
So no need to worry I will be staying at the Gap! I actually did quit but Linda "rejected my resignation" as she put it and transferred me anyway, so I should be showing up sometime around April, hopefully May. Just waiting on this little guy to arrive...his name will be Ethan by the way. Hope all is well...your kids are soooo cute!