On the 17th of Jan, it was one of my friends birthdays. She would have been turning 25. Her mom had a Tea party to celebrate her life and to just reminisce. When I recieved the invitation in the mail I knew this was going to be so much fun. Sandra had planned it so perfectly. She had many different teacups, pictures of everyone with Jana, tissues for the tears we would shed, the yummiest food, you name it, she didn't leave out anything. We came all dressed up and had so much fun. I know I say this alot but we truely have a unique group of friends (and a great group of moms as well:) Though this has been a really hard thing for us friends, it has brought us so close and I know Jana is smiling down on us. We miss you Jana and Bridger and your darling
KennaDee.


1 comment:
Who is that chunky boy in the top hat? I'm embarrased by the tea party pictures. When I went to my mom's after the party, she informed me I was suppossed to pin the hat low on the back of my head. So it wasn't just my big head that made it a top hat...i was wearing it wrong!
Post a Comment