So my sister and her two boys are staying with us until the end of February while her husband is working in Switzerland. The first 3 boys are each 10 months apart and there is a yr between Carter and our little Bosten. Luckily this time around Collin and Cohen are actually getting along and having a lot of fun, though they feed off eachother incredibly well and are almost impossible to take anywhere. For example, we ventured out to
Ikea the other day and its a pretty kid friendly place....so I thought. Usually Cohen will stay pretty close to me and not stray, well not this time.....he and Collin were everywhere. They were tearing things off shelves, running, yelling, bugging the snot out of eachother,
I wanted to Kill Myself....it was awful. It has only been a wk,
so keep us in your prayers that we will still love eachother after this lovely adventure is over. :)




The 4 little "Sweethearts"....don't let these cute pictures fool you!
2 comments:
Holy cow! For being cousins those boys look SO much a like. You're very brave to have so many little kids stay in one house at the same time! Ever think about starting day care?
Skipper...are you kidding? I would rather clean toilets!!:) No but really I love those boys and their family so thats why it works out.
~Cami
Post a Comment