Thursday, January 3, 2008
Good News!!
I am so happy to announce that Cohen went potty in the big boy potty this morning. I know that for most of you this is no big deal but for us it's HUGE. For a while now he would just sit on the potty but nothing ever happens, but today before his bath, I sat him on the potty and told him that I would give him a pez (a yummy little candy that comes out of a cute dispenser) and sure enough the urine came a flowing. This makes me so so happy. He was really excited especially since I was making this really big scene and clapping and smiling. So hopefully this will start a reaction and he will want to go potty in the potty more often.
Labels:
big boy potty,
jan 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah Cohen!!! I'm so proud of him!!! Good job, one down ... to go.
You know how jealous I am about this. Although Carson sits on the potty every night and asks too, I still don't think he really understand what is suppose to happen when you sit there. But as you know, I'm not pushing it. But I'm still really jealous!!
Seriously that is so awesome! Good job Cohen!!! Ya! Now only one in diapers.. I bet thats such a great feeling!
Post a Comment