it!
We came home and Cohen opened a few gifts.
Cohen is always riding and wanting to ride all his friends bike, so we got him one. He loves it, but he still can't quite reach the peddles.
When then headed to Grandma Katy's for naps and to get ready for the PaRtY!!
We rented a big blow-up bouncy castle, had the pool out, food, and cake. We had such a great turn out and thanks again everyone for coming. Cohen got so many presents and looves them all. Ashley and Cash gave him a little set of golf clubs and that is all he wanted to play with after he opened them. Seriously from the time he opened them to the time I made him get in the car, he was hitting golf balls. He loves to put the ball in the sand, flower bed, garden, and then hit it out of the sand pit. He is a pretty good little golfer.



6 comments:
Hey Cami, I cant believe it has been over 2 years since I bumped into you. Your boys are adorable! Looks like they keep you busy.
Breeann (Miller) Dawe
It was a blast! Thanks for the great party. Thanks for the plug for Kneaders too, I guess we owe you more eclairs now...
ummm... who are your friends and how can I get hooked up with some french toast? We live so close to that Kneaders I will have to check their breakfast out. Cohen is soooo cute. We just got Simon the same bike for his Bday and he adores it, but just scoots along. I guess my Gap days are over for now so I hope to see you sometime....maybe at Kneaders?
BYE!
I love that first picture of Cohen his eyes are so pretty. He looks like a minature man to me. That looked like a fun party wish we could have come!
It's crazy how fast they grow up! i wish i could just freeze time sometimes so i can take it all in! Happy birthday Cohen!!
Come visit us again!
Your boys are darling! Did Kristie quit the Gap?
Post a Comment