Its been a few days since I have posted anything and that has been b/c I have started reading the Twilight series. I was totally opposed to reading them at first.....vampires??? But oh my gosh, I can not put them down. Love them!!! Enough about the books for now, I could go on for-e-v-e-r!! Anyways... We had a great Memorial weekend. We just stayed home and hung out. I also convinced James to paint the kitchen.
BEFORE:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I really like it. These pics don't really give it justice.
James had a few softball and flag football games. Cohen loves to go to the flag games. He has a little buddy that he plays with. They tackle eachother and play catch. Cohen did however receive another black eye, but he is fine and ready to rumble again.
I took the boys to Jump On It. Cohen is being kind of weird and doesn't want to jump with other people, only by himself. It's so annoying. He loves the blow up toys though. He also found the toddler play area and was content to build a tower.
Since Bosten is one now, he can have peanut butter and whole milk. The milk thing isn't going so well. I had to shove the PB in his mouth first and after he realized he liked it, he devoured it. I think the PB made him realize he wanted some milk. He drank the whole cup, but since then he has only taken a sip or too. He isn't having very wet diapers and I told the Dr and he said he will come around. Any ideas on how to get this kid to drink more milk?
13 comments:
maybe try some chocolate or strawberry flavoring? I wish we has got to your house earlier before these cuties went to sleep so I could have seen them:(
No ideas on the milk thing, but I wanted to talk about Twilight! I love them and I can't wait for August 2nd to come around for Breaking Dawn. We'll be in bear lake with Zach's family so Zach thinks I'm pretty ridiculous because I'm making him go with me to Logan that Saturday just so I can buy it and then I'll be pretty much buried in it the rest of the trip. Lots of cool stuff about the movie too.
How stinking cute is Bosten?!!! Seriously Cami I want to eat him. And how about Cohen being a little Rocky Balboa!! Tell James he did a great job on the paint now get down her and paint my bedroom! Maybe we'll get to see your house next time we get up there.
add ovaltine to the milk. that's what i had to do. it's loaded with vitamins and stuff.
I would try Ovaltine, too. Don't give it to him at night, though. It will ruin his teeth.
That painting looks super fun! (NOT)
Your kitchen looks so good, I want to paint ours now. Jump on it was fun!
Ya Ovaltine would be a great thing! My mom used chocolate milk to get me to drink whole milk. Also I love the kitchen.. good job James! You have some dang cute little boys there! love ya
Love the color! In regards to the milk drinking... we started Harper on Soy milk. It is sweeter and has a thinner consistency, so maybe that will help? They also have different flavorings (vanilla,chocolate) Good luck!
I love the boys hair! I'm a fan of the shorter version. See ya tomorrow!
It looks great! I love the paint color. And I just finished the Twilight series and it was so much fun! Love those birthday pics of Bosten. He is such a cutie.
I love your template. Did you have to pay for that one or was it a free one?:) I am cheap.
I agree with Shay, all my nephews love Strawberry milk and I think it is only because it is pink. It was good to see you this weekend.
Don't worry so much about the milk thing. If you start to flavor it he will only drink it that way. Sophie is a water lover. When she was that age she only drank about 8 oz a day. Yes I digital scrap. I use adobe elements 5.0
Your boys are so beautiful!
So, if you'd actually like my advice on the milk thing...I say don't worry. My youngest brother NEVER drank milk, but we were able to get him to drink juice like it was going out of style. He turned out just fine...mostly.
Post a Comment