We went to the Rodeo on Wed night. The kids did so well. They literally sat there the whole time. They kept saying they wanted to ride the sheep and horses. By the time the bulls came they were pretty tired, but enjoyed the whole thing.
On Fri, mom and I took Cohen and Collin to Huck Finn Days. They did a cake walk for a doughnut. We they would win they were sooo excited. At the fishing booth they won "vampire teeth" it was so cute. They weren't really sure how to wear them.
Saturday was the big Parade. We are so lucky that Haley's gma has a house on the parade route, in the shade! We not only had rockstar seating, but parking as well. Cohen loved it. He was dancing to the bands. He is definitely my mother's grandson when it comes to parades.....ahhh! If you know my mom, she loooves parades. It can be quite embarrassing at times. She'll be yelling for the bands to play, waving to all the royalties, yelling for coupons and candy. The kids did get a lot of candy though, thanks to the howling of their gma! Carter was so cute, he wore his sunglasses the whole time. It was so fun to have Heather and her family here. The boys got a long so well. Till next yr.....I love Strawberry Days.
8 comments:
How do you know about all of these "days"? I am missing out. Looks like you guys have had a great couple of days. Like I've said many times before, your boys are so dang cute!
Looks like fun, we'll have to do some of the stuff with you guys next year! The strawberries in particular sound amazing!
How FUN!!! We missed out on Rodeo days in Lehi this last week and i'm so bummed about it! Nothing says summer quite like a good Parade and rodeo!!
sooo fun and the strawberries and cream sound amazing!!! def going next year just for those ;-)
your kitchen looks awesome. i'll have to walk ALL THE WAY across the street and take a peek :)
Even though I am not from PG, I am a fan of Strawberry Days. I always LOVED the rides, and yes the strawberries too!
Hey Cami! Your boys are soo cute. I can't believe Bosten is already a year old, it seems like last week that we saw you at the zermatt and he was just a month old. Launey told me that he and James talked about getting together, that would be fun. Our boys would probably have a great time together. I wonder if we can actually trust Launey and James to plan it or if we should take the wheel ourselves :).
How fun! Who knew there were all those fun things nearby--Strawberry days? I've never been. We'll have to do it next year!
I've heard about these "strawberry days" and "peach days" That one is Barb's. Anyways your boys really are so cute. Cohen IS James! We need a Snow reunion!!!! And we shall call it Snow days:)
Post a Comment