So I know I have been slacking on updating the blog, but I still blame the Twilight books. I finished them the first time in like 4 days, but I am reading them for a 2nd time and am already half way through the 3rd book. Yes, you could say that I am a little obsessed. Another reason for the slacking is my sis and her family came into town last saturday and are staying with us till next saturday. Here's what we've been up to the last week and a half:



We celebrated my mom's Bday. I will not give her age b/c she would flip, but we had a yummy dinner. We invited a few family members over for cake and ice cream.
We attended the Flag Football game. Cohen loves loves loves going to the games and has started what looks like his own little team:) I had to post these pics of Cohen, they are so cute!!
My friends and I went to lunch for Jamie's bday. It's always fun to get together. Jamie is off to Ghana for the month. She is almost done with school and will soon be Dr. Jamie Rosquist. Little Scout was the only girl among all the crazy boys. Bosten is only 4 months younger then Nixon and look how small he looks sitting next to cute big Nix!!

1 comment:
Cami I love your boys I wish you would call me to watch them! Love ya!
Post a Comment