I know that the 4th was over a week ago, but I am a little behind and need to catch up. We were pretty lazy in the morning and took the boys to get doughnuts. I then convinced James to go to the Gap sale, which was AWESOME! We came home and took really looong much needed naps. We were invited to a few BBQ's and decided to stay close to home. Our friends the Ford's threw another great party. We then let off fireworks at their house. James and Kyle turned back into their teenage selves and were crazy pyro's! They were jumping threw the fireworks. Cohen was scared and was yelling at James to be careful. They were definitely not being good examples for their children, but it was good entertainment for the rest of us.

Bosten was loving James' rootbeer!
**The "boys" being crazy!**
*Carson and Cohen covering their ears.
*we could see the Thanksgiving Point fireworks from our house. This is the ultimate pic of my mom on the 4th. This is her favorite holiday next to Christmas. I may need to get her a 4th of july shirt that was made in this decade.....don't ya think? :)
4 comments:
Hey! I found your blog! Looks like you guys had an awesome 4th. Great pics! I cracked up at Cohen's pink shoes in the Pioneer Trek post.
Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys chose our bbq, we feel privileged. It was a fun night though! I still think the boys and the fireworks were the best part!
Cami, it has been so long since I have seen you! I can finally find my long lost friends. Your boys are soooooo adorable. Looks like you are doing great!
rootbeer my eye...
Post a Comment