I started Cohen in a little
sports class with his friend Carson.
(a big thanks to val for finding this great class!) Cohen and Carson are by far the youngest in the class. They just turned 3 and the age range is from 3-5yrs old. They learn 4 sports: soccer, baseball, volleyball and golf. They have great coaches and Cohen is having a blast, he and Carson always have to be on the same team or same side. It is so cute. They play so well together!
He already has some great foot work!
Daddy came to class the day of volleyball. Cohen loved having him there and James loved being there. They also taught the kids the rules of the track that day.
6 comments:
How cute! Those pictures are great. What a neat little class! I had no idea they had somehing like that!
How fun, I cant wait until Warren can go to classes like that. Cohen looks like he is having blast.
cohen must love that day of the week! he's already mr. athletic.
their 3 & 1 yr old pics are so cute. i saw their pics on the peekaboo blog; loved the quarter one. we're having them do our pics in the fall. were you more impressed this time? i bet so cause i loved the few of your boys that i saw.
That is a great idea for a class. Where was it? Looks like they had a great time. Your time with sports is just beginning. Watch out!
You got some good pics, I am hoping to get some better ones this week. I'm so glad we got them in together!!!
That is so cute I want Cru to do something like that, maybe he would destroy less things if he got some of that energy out
Post a Comment