Yeah, I know its been forever since I updated this thing, but we have had technical difficulties...since we "borrow" the Internet from the surrounding neighbors, its been difficult to get a good connection. :) I finally convinced my little sis to give me her password so i could log on to theirs! So, anywho this is whats been happening with us...
{Swimming Lessons}
Cohen had swimming lessons and did pretty good. He does not like to go under the water and refuses to do it. He did like the games they played and his teachers were really cute with him.




{Splash Pad}
We love the splash pad! What a great idea. I only wish it was closer.
{Baby Grayden}
My sis had her baby and he is so adorable! Cohen really likes him and Bosten...not so much. I am pretty sure he is quite jealous of him!
{Softball}
James plays softball throughout the yr and this particular tourney was out in the good ole town of Toole. You know, their are some real special people that turn up at softball tournaments....I only wish i took some pics of them!
Bos gets really worn out at the games or really bored....??{Random....}
My mom and i went to the women's expo and we took the boys. Their favorite part was to hang on the bar at the Little Gym booth!
I also finally got around to using my new giant cupcake pan. It was lots of fun, but i cooked it a little long. Cohen had a blast picking out the many colors of frosting we should use!
8 comments:
I have that pan, isn't it great! Also, your neighbor Stephanie is one of our good friends. It is such a small world! I just got home from the GAPPER! FUN!
Fun post Cami!!! That cupcake cake looks like a lot of fun. You are so cute!!
You're right there are some very special people out in God's Country! But I love it. I just might have to borrow that pan for Scout's 1st birthday.
Bout time you updated this thing..... SHEESH!!!
Love You!! James
Im so sad that Summer is over, eventhough its still 95 degrees here it just feels different. It looks like yall had a great summer. Its funny cause I always thought that once I was a mom my summers would probably be lame o, but actually I've had my best summer in years this past one. And yes I have read new moon and eclipse and will start breaking dawn next week. I;m in a book club so I'm reading secret life of bees (for the second time) its really good. And rachel is just as obsessed as I am.
dont ya love the pool thats one thing I will miss this fall and winter. have a great week and hope to see ya at the GAP soon
michelle
Yeah an update! You did cram a lot in that last month! Fun post though! I am going to miss the splash pad and how exhausted it made Carson...
Hi! You're so sweet. I'm glad you gave us your site so we can see your beautiful family!
Post a Comment