We love itty bitty ball. Cohen loves sports and is actually pretty good for a 3yr. His coaches are always impressed how coordinated he is. I can honestly say that he is just a natual. He is always the one asking us if we want to play. He will grab his bat and ball and ask us to pitch, he will go outside or in the basement and "go golfing", he tells us to shoot hoops with him and at times will tell us "we arent shooting, we bouncing passing, then shoot". He's such a funny liitle dude and keeps us quite entertained!

3 comments:
Your boys are so dang cute! Its your fault I'm blogging and now I can't stop!
I've decided boys are awesome. I can't wait to get Spencer into tumbling or soccer. I saw Haley at Maceys today...I can't believe how good all of you look after two kids. Not fair.
What is that like a league or something? Thats cool.
Post a Comment