Monday, September 22, 2008

PEACHES, PeAcHeS, peaches...


My mom has this great peach tree, so about a wk ago the boys and i went over to help pick'em, eat'em, peel'em, make jam, and can'em! Cohen had a blast picking up the ones that had fallen on the ground and putting them in "his basket". He was such a good helper. He and Bos did take a little break and would take bites out of several peaches and then throw them on the the ground if they were not rip enough. They were so cute!

5 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Yummy I love making and having homeaid jam. Your kids are so dang cute.

Kristie said...

I am so jealous! I would kill for a peach tree in my mom's backyard! Peaches are so yummy -- a nearly flawless fruit if you want my opinion. By the way, my chunky baby has the same MOMMY t-shirt that Boston is wearing. It is my favorite, especially with his rolls hanging out!
Are you stilling hanging at the Gap? Man I sure do miss my discount these days.

Shay said...

Wish my mom had a peach tree. I think I ate the best peach I've ever had this week or maybe I just forget how good fresh fruit is over the year.
p.s. you are looking so good these days...did that sound like I was coming on to you? It was a compliment

Katie said...

Yum! I've never had peach jam.. bet its awesome! Way cute pics!

Ford Fam said...

My favorite was the peach shakes! Yum!