The boys and I have been to the zoo twice in the past few wks. Cohen really enjoys it. He really enjoys the reptile area....he likes to find and show me all the big snakes! The first time we went was with Val and Carson. He and Carss (cohen shortens carsons name now) are such good buddies. 
After we were finished, there is a little bit of a hike to get back to the top/front of the zoo. Oh man, Cohen was a so tired and so upset. I didn't bring the double stroller, thinking that cohen would be fine to walk. I was so wrong. He cried and screamed the whole way back. I couldn't hold him b/c i was pushing Bosten. I finally bribed him with my cherry coke and he was fine. What a stinker!
ZOO again.....
Ash, jamie, shay and i went to the zoo last wk. Again Cohen loved it and was taking us from animal to animal! Cohen was trying to show baby Scout the monkeys and it was so cute. The tiger this time was pacing in front of the window and it was pretty cool! Also the giraffs got pretty close to us as well.
Jamie thought this would be an artistic pic of her and scout with the giraffs through the trees. i think Jamie secretly really wants a baby b/c she held Scout the whole time. :)
3 comments:
I love going to the zoo. We always buy a zoo pass so I don't feel bad if we don't see everything or stay very long.
k I'm stealing all your pictures: so thanks! I feel bad we should have got a group picture :( I was so happy to meet you guys. Anytime you guys want to meet up in Salt Lake I'm in (shopping, eating, or whatever). I agree with the baby hungry comment...you saw that smile on her face:)
Who doesn't love the zoo! We should maybe try and go one more time before it gets too cold! We will have to do zoo lights together too!!
Post a Comment