Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cabin Fever.....

With the weather the way its been, we haven't been out and about. But with the sun shining the last few days, Cohen has asked to go outside. He wanted to "shovel the snow".?? We have a few snow hills that the snow plows have left behind. I bundled him up and out he went. He was loving it. After a few minutes he wanted to golf....
Little Bos was not happy he had to stay in, but we made the best of it. We played basketball and played with baby Grayden (while his mom slept on the couch). I decided to snap a few pics of Grayden, to try and put what I am learning about photography to test. (the lighting sucked and bos didn't like that he wasnt getting all the attention, so not much luck.)

After laying around for over an hr, a bright light going off in your, & mom ignoring you....Grayden, not so happy....
ps...oh how i want photoshop...hint, hint!! :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I highly doubt I was on your couch longer then an hour.

Amanda said...

Wench

Lyns said...

Ava has HORRIBLE cabin fever! So do I. I want it to get warm so bad. We went outside a couple of days ago because it was so sunny. Ava came in with red cheeks and cold hands, but it was so worth it to get out of the house!

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

Cami,
Hey we are going to Disneyland in May and I am interested in possibly "renting" your guys' annual passes. A good friend of mine does this all the time in CA, so email when you get a chance and I will email you back with the details.
Courtney
ascsmith@gmail.com

Mel said...

I saw Cohen out there when I went to get the mail. I thought about sending Tyler out, but the twins have been sick. So just in case Ty gets sick soon, I thought I should be safe and not get our germs on Cohen. Let's hope this sunshine sticks around. We need to get outside really bad!

inkley boys said...

ok so I have photo shop and I never use it, I think I'm afraid to learn how to use it cause then I will spend hours playing with it.

Ashley Willoughby said...

Hi Cami!
It's Ashley from softball.
Just checking in at your cute family! YOur boys are so dang cute! Hope you don't mind. Disneyland looks so fun, we hope to go soon too.
Take care.