We had a wedding in Cali last weekend and thought, why not stop at Disneyland on the way?!! Since we are annual pass holders, we need to take advantage of going whenever we get the chance! The boys love it and we love it and love to see the excitement on their faces. It was rainy on and off.....boo, but we had a great time. Cohen is just really content walking around trying to find characters and ride a ride now and again. He keeps saying, "when i get bigger, i wont be scared of those udder wrides".
Our lovely poncho's. James kept yelling out really loud.....Hey Orange, hey Orange, where ya going? He thinks he's pretty funny!??Bosten's favorite ride is the Carousel. He points with his little finger and tries to get words out until we take him on it. He is so content to ride in the stroller and just tag along.
Here are the good little travelers.....thank goodness for dvd players!!
Cohen always has his blanket and snuggy wrapped around him. He's so funny.


4 comments:
Are you sure it was the DVD player or the drugs you gave them? Cohen looks really DOPED up...
Looks like fun! I already want to go back...
oh cami it looks like you guys had a blast seriously let get together.
oh disneyland!! i want to go there...never been with kids. that would be the best--i think Nixon would love those cars from the movie:) speaking of Nixon, please tell Katie to update her blog. I miss her!:) !!
sorry, i answered your question on my blog. I should have just typed it here duh. I'm really not a good manual mode shooter. I can't get it down. Thanks for your compliments though.
Your boys are so cute!!
Post a Comment