and this is the Diagnosis:
WE'RE PREGNANT! ahhh!
18wks
due July 27th
I knew that i could possibly be around 16 wks, but didn't think 18. This was not planned and i just kept thinking it was a false alarm. I was in denial for a long time and still kinda am. I just dont think i am ready for 3. 3? Are you serious? What am i going to do with myself? I cried for a while and james thinks that I am not happy. And to be honest, i wasn't happy.....but i wasn't sad either. I am just not ready. Good thing i have a few months to prepare. I love the kids i have and i will love this one too. Originally i wanted my kids to be 2yrs a part and its been great with the first two, but its been challenging as well. My plan was to get pregnant this July, not give birth. My plan was also not to be prego all SUMMER. But, oh well what do ya do? Anyway we are off to Hawaii tomorrow and I can't wait. It will be a great get-a-way for the two of us sans the boys (esp now)! We will be having fun soaking up hot rays, while you all are still freezing here.
I just wanted to leave with this one last thing......
Yep! Its definitely Boy!
again are you serious? can you believe it? a third boy? Really, now what the heck am i going to do with myself? i really needed a girl this time, because james really wants a name i don't. And since i keep telling him this is mostly his fault, i may be able to change his mind. Ha ha!
23 comments:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm so excited for you.
Oh my gosh!!! You will certainly have your hands full!! Lots of help though too and soon cohen will be in school! Congratulations!!!
Man, you must have been in deep denial. I think I knew before you did. CONGRATS!
I knew it! I swear. When I talked to you yesterday I kept thinking you were pregnant. I honestly don't know why. It's certainly not because you look it at all. :) I didn't think you'd be 18 weeks already though! Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! Honestly, what would you do with a girl? :) What exactly is your due date then?
That is sooooooo awesome! You make beautiful boys seriously!! I am so excited for you!!
Congrats Cami!!! I agree with Steph, you make some beautiful boys!!! How fun!!! Oh and you most definitely DO NOT look prego!!
Wow! Congratulations. And you definitely need another boy to get some use of all those darling outfits! You have such cute boys. I think it is great to have them all close too. You will love it eventually. :)
I knew it. I knew it. I knew six weeks ago when you came into the nurses station and ganked 3 preggo tests out of the box. Just checking would take one. 3 hmmm... I am so happy for you! Not gonna lie, three kicked my trash. But the Bos baby will be two, so you will be great. Good thing you got a bigger car. I can't wait. Have fun in Hawaii!
I knew it, I knew it! I should have pushed it further at the wedding. I thought it would be a girl though. Are we incapable of producing girls or what?!
WOW!!!! That's a lot of news to take in! You make me laugh with the whole denial thing, I would be too, and I was with my 5th! I'm glad you're in Hawaii, you need the break after this kind of news. And like someone above said, you do make cute boys!
Wow! Congratulations! What a surprise! Another cute little boy to love!
Love, Mom
Yeah! You know how excited I am for you!!! Congrats! I can totally understand the being scared of 3 because I am terrified myself! We'll be here to help and Cohen will be off to school soon which will help immensely I am sure!!
Yeah that is so great! See I would rather it be a surprise then you don't have to actually tell yourself we are trying for Number _____! I am stoked for you!
I am laughing so hard right now! That is HILARIOUS! My sister in law didn't find out until she was 20 weeks, same as you, found out she was having a boy the same time. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I am so excited for you, boys are so great! You are following in my footsteps!
Holy cow! Man by 18 weeks for me there is no excusing the obvious baby belly! Congrats! I can't believe it's another boy:) I'm sure James told you we are moving down there!:) I'm glad you have boys... Bronx I'm sure will love them.
YEA im so dang excited. I cant believe youidnt tell me yesterday or evem this morning congrats though!!!!!! I love that its a BOY!!!!
hey you are well on your way to the 4 boy thing. Its not so bad once they are here and looking so cute but hey I cried for 3 months straight when I found out I was haveing another boy. I got over it and only once in a while when the gap had to die for girl clothes that I get a littl misty.
Holy Crap!!!!!! You have got to be kidding! That is so exciting. love ya!
Have I really not blog stalked for a week?!? What in the world!! First question...Did your mom really find out via "Looking at your Blog" or is that a different Katy3girls that left a comment?
You and James make great boys so keep on boying it up. I can't believe I found out so late & found out from reading your blog.
I hope Hawaii treated you 2 well.
WHAT THE CRAP????? How do you NOT know youre preggo? That is so crazy to me I knew the minute I was well you have falf of it behind you and you didnt even know it, plus weren't you getting fatter? Feeling him move anything? That is so awesome Cami. Congrats 3 boys is a lot of work, make sure you have some family helping!
Congrats!!! That is so awesome! Hugo keeps telling me we need to have a boy but I just know we will end up with another girl! They come in packs I tell ya! But anyway congrats again!!!
I am so excited and can not wait to see another cute little boy at the Dr's office!! Rachael
wow!! another little boy! congrats!!! you're just meant to have little dudes, b/c they're all SO cute! so exciting!
Post a Comment