Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Like Gma, like Grandson.....

Let me preface this first....Those of you who know my mom, know that she looooves Chocolate, and ice cream and pretty much anything sweet. She will have a bowl of ice cream for breakfast (and after lunch and after dinner) and will honestly tell you its good for you. Every night she asks whats for dessert and most nights she will make something. She makes brownies a lot and throughout the day will mosy back and forth taking a bite here and there, until at least half, if not the whole pan is gone. This is not a Joke.
Okay so back to my story. Gma made brownies the other night and the next day she was watching the boys. I receive this text from her:
"Im getting very frustrated.....i can't sneak a brownie without Bos seeing me & coming over with his mouth open & hand out!!!!"
Well the next day the boys and i are playing and hanging out and i was calling for Bos and no answer. I go and look around the corner and this is what I see:
The little stinker pushed over some boxes and was sneaking brownies. Wonder where he learned that???
Here are some cute pics of the boys helping Gma make the brownies:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Grandma

Heather and Logan said...

Way cute. Bos is going to be just like mom! I guess he'll always keep your sweet tooth happy.

Ford Fam said...

So funny! Who doesn't love a good dose of Choclate!

J-ME said...

Your boys are adorable. It was fun to see you the other night in Photography! I think it will be a good class. I saw your name on someones blog so I thought I would say hello!

Ginn Family said...

Are you trying to tell me that ice cream is not good for you?

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Too cute, Bos is hair looks so dang dark I love it.

inkley boys said...

so funny! but I too often get up on a chair to reach the bag of candy I've hidden on top of the fridge. I say let him eat cake!

barbara beck said...

How does your mom look the way she does at her age eating brownies everyday?? I want to know her secret! I am the same with my sweet tooth, but I am afraid that my metabolism is slowing down after baby number 2 dang it!!!