His 6 month stats were:
Length: 27 inches (75%), Weight: 15lbs (10%), Head: 43.25 cm (25%)
We have a long skinny baby. Unlike his brothers, his head is of normal size and in portion with the rest of his body.
Jagger has really developed a cute little personality. He is a little rolly poley oley. He actually likes to play on his belly and is reaching and grabbing everything in site. Loves to grab faces. He's got the biggest grin that takes up his whole face. His big blue eyes are so beautiful. Jags is in a mommy stage (it may be because we left him for a wk???) He is still nursing, but eats solids. Loves the applesauce! Jagger thinks Cohen & Bos are the funniest people. They can get him laughing so hard. Jagger is still a horrible little sleeper, wakes up at least 3 times at night, if not 4-5. I have tried to let him cry it out, but this little stinker is stronged willed and will cry till i finally go in there.
5 comments:
He is soooo adorable! Love him!
He is so adorable and definitely looks like he belongs! My little guy doesn't sleep either. *sigh*
I love this kid, he is adorable. I love how he is all smiles especially when I hold him, Hahaha
You're kidding me right? He is not already 7 months old. Holy shnikes... goes by so fast. He is very handsome. Good job ;)
So cute and it looks like you had so much fun in mexico! I want to have a play date soon.
Post a Comment