Saturday night my mom took all 7 grandkids (yes, that includes jagger, although he did not sleepover) to her house for a sleepover/Vday party. Kids loved it, gma still recovering. James and i took full advantage of being kidless. We hit our ward Vday party with T&A and then headed to a movie together. We saw Valentine's Day. It was a good show for the occasion. Probably wouldn't buy it. Has an incredible cast though.
The next morning James made us breakfast in bed, heart-shaped waffles, hot chocolate, and a chocolate covered strawberry. yum.
Happy Valentines!!
**Cohen had his first Valentine's Party at school on Friday. He was so cute. I let him choose what Valentines he wanted and he picked dinosaurs and we attached m&ms. He careful chose which valentine would go to who and then chose one for himself.
I walked him into his class that morning and he holds up his bag of Valentine's and yells,"I've got M&M's for everyone!" He was so excited and it was pretty cute. **
1 comment:
Cohen cracks me up! Perhaps James needs to give aar some "romance" tips. Seriously he is quite the romantic.
Post a Comment