Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ChristmUS

I need to brag about my amazing husband for a moment.
Every yr we say not to buy presents for eachother. I ended up breaking the rules and getting him a gift or two. Well he really broke the rules.
Christmas Eve night all the kids are snug in their beds fast asleep and James and I are sitting on the couch just hanging out and he asks me if I want to open my presents. "Presents? I thought we werent doing presents???" He hands me 7-9 boxes ranging in all sizes. I start opening them in the order i am directed. (each was labeled open first, second...last, etc) Each gift had a cute note he made and each note began with "ChristmUS 2009".
For example.....
He did this for everything, from lotion to the crystal light packets i like and so on.
I was getting down to the last few and I opened this....
Then I opened his passport. He had to get a new one this yr for the trip.
Next one was a picture of where we were going and where were staying.
I was so excited. He had figured out all the babysitting and everything.
He is so creative and thinks of all the little details. He called it a ChristmUS because he didn't just buy ME something (since we weren't doing gifts, remember?) he got US something and everything he bought was something we both could use or we both liked. Such a creative sucker. Love him. He's the best and we had such a great time in Mexico. I will post about the trip soon. hopefully:)

4 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

You left the baby? How was that? Did you pump the whole time or are you finished? I am jealous you got to get a way from the cold!!!
I'm glad you got to get a way! Are you doing inventory this week?

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Cami i still want to see pic's from mexico i keep looking up date please!

Hall Family said...

How fun I'm so jealous. Tell us all about it!

inkley boys said...

so cute!!! does he give lessons to all the other husbands?