I am finally getting around to posting about Bosten's
Messy Art Party.
It was a blast or at least i thought so. Besides the bad weather (it started to rain right at 6. boo) i think it went pretty well. We had to do things in reverse due to the weather. I had them make fruit loop necklaces and then we opened presents. It stopped raining and then the fun began.
Bos didn't love the silly string at first, but he came around. I think the confetti eggs were a hit.
(so mad i forgot to take pics of the eggs)
I saw these darling cupcakes on Studio 5 and instantly looved them. So i pretty much planned the whole party around the cute cupcakes.
Aren't they cute??
I made the kids a little apron as a party favor with their names on it. In my head i imaged them to be much cuter then they turned out, but trying to make adult aprons smaller for kids...well they turned out ok, lets just say that.
Some kids liked it and some not so much....
The older kids i think had the most fun, including the dads.
Finishing things up.....
We had a great time and thanks to all our great family and friends for coming to celebrate Bosten's 3rd Birthday with us! It was a mess, but we loved it:)






4 comments:
What a cute birthday party idea! And i LOVE the graduation pics, their little caps and gowns are so cute!!
dangit we missed out :(
Im sad we were out of town. But I still have your present Bosten!
How stinkin fun. That looks like a lot of work, you are super woman!
p.s. Why the heck is he wearing a sweat shirt this time of year?
Post a Comment