Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Patience...

I apparently have none.
I feel like all i have done today is yell at kids.
Makes me sad.
I pray ump-teen times a day for more patience.
Please Heavenly Father..... Please i need more!!
My dear lovely Bosten has been showing an extreme interest in "big boy underwear".
I have tried it a few times the last couple of days.
Um...lets just say he has no idea how to go in the potty.  
Really? Why is it so hard. He cries when i put the diaper back on, but I DONT have the PATIENCE to clean up urine all day and change and wash clothes.  I know i should be extremely excited about this and i am, however he's nowhere close to being good at it.  Cohen was too easy and i need to stop comparing the two. I just need to buckle down, stay home, and get this kid to use the potty. ah um. 
{sign}I am going to lay down now with the kids and hopefully we will all wake up happy and with our listening ears on!  :)

Whats a post without a pic? I have this in my family room and i thinks its pretty cute, and it helps remind me how precious my babies are.

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Join the club of no-patience. I joined it a while back. :) Sometimes it is so frustrating to be a Mom, but cute pictures like that can help for sure. :)

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Oh Cam, Cash told me today...."mom,what wrong with your car?" Huh? WELL whats wrong with it? "Oh I colored on it with a rock" Oh that boy got reeemed, and I sent him home with my brother. I am still sooo mad at him, and I hate myself. What do we do?