I can't believe our Little Cohen is 5.(tears)
Cohen, as our oldest child, you will always have an extra special place in my heart.
You made us parents.
A mom and a Dad.
{day 1}This was a big year for you. You became a big brother and you said goodbye to your beloved Nuk.
It wasn't easy for you or us:)
***3rd Birthday***
You were born with the love of sports. This yr you found your love for golf and for "Water Parties"
3 yr old Pics...
***4th Birthday***
You wanted a "Dinosaur Water" party.
You wanted a "Dinosaur Water" party.
4 Yr old pics
***5th Birthday***
You wanted a "water baseball" Party.
(birthday post coming later)
Happy Birthday Cohen!
We love you so much.
You are a great example and an amazing big brother.
You are so darn smart and love to learn.
A few things about you at this stage in your life:
You love that you are 5!
Still love sports...baseball, football, basketball, soccer, golf, and recently tennis.
Favorite colors: Green & Purple
Love school
Favorite Foods: Steak, Mac & Cheese, cheeseburger w/cheese, slurpees, Warm chocolate (hot chocolate)
You are so social and make friends easily.
You are so strong and know right from wrong. You are a leader.
Happy Bday buddy, we love you!
xoxo Mom and Dad.
ps....here is a photo from a recent photo contest he won.
(post to come)


.jpg)
.jpg)




5 comments:
Cohen, you are my sweetheart! I wanted to take you to the Bees game as a special bday treat and you asked if Collin and Carter could go too! We had fun even with the rain and cold. It was so sweet cuddling with you on the big lazy-boy chair! I love love love you!
I can't believe his Dinosaur party was a whole year ago! Wow! He is SOOOO cute. I love that last pic of him. Darling! Happy Birthday Cohen!
love this picture! it is amazing!! what was the grand prize?
Where did the time go???? I can't believe they are five! I was looking back at those pics and remembering all the good times. I can't believe they boys have been friends for 3 years now!! Wow!!
I love that little guys he really is so sweet and special!
Post a Comment