Cohen for his 5th Bday party, wanted a "Water Baseball" Party.
So we decorated with baseball stuff and had the water slide out and played baseball with water balloons.
Cohen asked for only a couple of things at his party......
1)big kids, no babies or girls 2) rootbeer 3) the waterslide.
1)big kids, no babies or girls 2) rootbeer 3) the waterslide.
So thats what i did. plus a few extra things :)
The invite:
We had food that you would get at a ball park
The invite:
We had food that you would get at a ball park
(i.e. hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, rootbeer, chips)
Lovin the Rootbeer!
The kids had a blast on the slide.
We gave all the party guests a water squirter thingy when they arrived.
James filled up water balloons for water baseball and i think the kids really liked it.
After Baseball we took a break for presents and cake.
Cohen received fabulous gifts.
One of his fave's being the Nintendo DS from gma DeAnn and gpa Farrel.
As the party guests left, they were given a
Baseball sugar cookie.
No i did not make them, though i wish i could say i did :(
Our good friends that own Kneaders, kyle and val, made them for me!
I think the party went well and that the kids had fun.James told me that during the baseball game,
one of Cohen's friends was telling Cohen
"this is the best birthday party ever!"
I so love that kid. Made my day.
James sometimes thinks i go over board for birthday parties, but i don't. A birthday comes around once a yr and i love to go all out, making it the most special day for my kid.
My mom used to throw us big bday parties and i remember them to this day. So i think that is where my love for parties came from.
Thanks to all our friends and family for coming and celebrating Cohen's special day with us!!










7 comments:
So cute! You do throw some great birthday parties. It's probably a good thing we weren't around for this birthday month. Ava only had girls at her party too. :) I can't believe they're getting so old. Wow!
So cute that he wanted only guys there! Seriously I am so impressed with this party & can't wait to copy it one day now that I have my own little man here!! Such cute details.
So fun! I'm sad that we were out of town. Ty would have loved that! Great job!
Thanks Honey.... you did a great job!
Such a cute party! You did such a good job. I'm so sad I wasn't there to see it in person. I love all of your parties, I think they are so cute and creative. I struggle to keep up!
It's official, you're the best birthday party thrower ever! My fav is the announcement. SO cute
will had his bday party on the 14th. it was very similar. he wanted a baseball water party. we played slip-n-slide baseball. you slide down a slip-n-slide to first slide down one to second and so on. i loved your invites though. you are such a cute mom. miss you
Post a Comment