Before summer is officially over, (i know must of you have already tuned into to fall, but im holding on to these last few warm days with all my heart), I wanted to post about some of the the last summer-ish things we did.
We hit up Cowabunga Bay with our good ole' buddies.....The Ford Fam!
The kiddos love the lazy river and wade pool. They went down the kid slides, but we couldn't convince them to go on the big ones. Plus the water on the slides is freeezzing.
Cohen and Carson are such good little buddies.
Cant leave out mr. smiley boy. He loves the water and tries to go out as far as he possibly can.
Good bye Cowabunga! Til next yr.....
I also finally took the boys to the Lindon Pool.
Its been open for 2 summers now and we finally made it.
I've been avoiding it like the plague, since i hear its soooo crowded, but it was awe-some!
The boys loved the "kiddie"area. The pirate ship slides, the splashing bucket thingy, the shallow water. It was fantastic. I just sat on the side and watched the boys enjoy themselves, which brings so much joy to a mother all in itself.
We will definitely be hitting up this pool next summer fa-sure!





1 comment:
I'm already missing the pools and water fun. Carson asked yesterday if he couldn't get his swim suit on... oh well, onto Scarecrow festival and cornbelly's!
Post a Comment