Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day of school

For Cohen.
I had a really hard time deciding on what preschool to put Cohen in this yr.
It's preschool! I shouldn't have been stressing about it, but i was.
I finally decided on Learning Dynamics. 
I have heard great things about them and what really helped with my decision is their reading program.
Cohen loves learning and really wants to read and his little brain is soaking up everything, so with lots of stressing, talking to other parents, teachers, and prayers, and him being older and a little more advanced anyway, i feel he is in the right place for him. 
His cousin is also there, but in a different class (and thats how we parents wanted it:)
His Teacher seems great (and apparently is highly requested).
I try and talk up school and make the first day special.
I asked Cohen what he wanted for breakfast and he requested eggs and sausage.
Wow. i can't believe that summer is over, tear and school is back in full force. 
I really liked just going with the flow this summer and doing fun things. I do like a routine, but going from doing whatever we wanted and waking up whenever, its been a little bit of an adjustment. 
But we are welcoming this change and we love fall around here.
We already have lots going on......soccer, flag football for daddy and cohen, flu clinics, disneyland, softball, and music class to name a few :)

1 comment:

Ford Fam said...

The boys are so big! Can you believe kindergarten is a year away!!!