Monday, September 6, 2010

Living off the land....

My Sister grows an awesome garden.
She babies it all yr, fertilizing the dirt, picking the weeds, mixing in nutrients, the whole shabang.
Come spring she gets pretty strict about it and repeatedly tells my boys to
 "Stay out of her Garden".
And this yr i have to say that my boys listened. 
But when it comes to picking time she is always so great to let Cohen and Bos help.
They esp like picking the carrots.


Bosten likes to pick'em, but doesnt like to eat them. ha, look at that face.
And this is what Grayden and Jagger do whenever we are in the backyard.....
Play in the water table
Jagger thinks he is so big. 
He's sporting his signature cheeser.

2 comments:

Shay said...

I wish I had a green thumb, or even a desire to garden...BETTER YET I wish I had a sister right in my backyard that did it all for me Lucky Duck!

Ford Fam said...

So super jealous, I want a garden. I just don't have a good place and don't know where to start!