For BOSTEN!
Bosten has had mixed feelings about preschool.
On his first day he was very excited, but everyday since he has told me he doesn't
"wike preschool" and "I not go to preschool".
Miss Dawn is his teacher and we love her. Cohen went to her school last yr and we really liked it.
She is always so good about making Bos feel comfortable. She says about 3 minutes after I drop him off he is fine and stops crying.
I had to work on Bosten's first day, but Daddy and Cohen were able to take him.
I felt horrible and was so sad, but james did a great job of making it special, and
even made him a special breakfast too!
Cohen was extremely excited to take Bos and to see his old teacher.
(for some reason some of the pictures taken this day are out of focus. i think it was the operator :)
I can't believe I have another little boy in school!
(I love this pic of big brother helping little brother, precious.)
Bosten is so dominate and has such a great personality/sense of humor.
He will make friends fast.
James thinks him and i are too much alike and thats why we butt heads so much. I do think he enjoys getting a reaction out of me. Hence the struggle of dropping him off at school and among other things....like refusing to use the big boy potty. ahhhh.
I love this kid and he makes everyday fun and interesting.
Love you Beans! Hope you are enjoying your new school.
*on a side note i have need some input......we are holding cohen back and i have mixed feelings about holding bos back or not holding him back. he would turn 18 at the end of his junior yr, so he would be 18 his whole senior yr. Also he would only be a yr behind cohen in school. I just dont want him to be in cohens shadow. Ultimately i would like them to be 2 yrs apart in school. Esp since jagger will be held back too. i know that i am jumping the gun about this but i think about it often. i just want to see what others think. so even if you think i am over thinking this, just tell me what you think about the situation. what would you do? thanks, tootle lou.*


3 comments:
I say hold the Bos back.
He is so cute I just love your boys I love cohen's pic too! Your such a good mom!
Holy crap I love how cute Bosten is.
Post a Comment