This year Cohen wanted an "All Sports Party".
I was racking my brain for months on what activities to do.
I decided upon little stations of each sport for the kids to play.
I came across a party that did stations and then gave the kids a prize after they completed the game, so thats what we did.
The kids all received a colored wrist band when they arrived to keep them in groups, however they just went where they wanted :)
We had baseball, football, golf, soccer, and basketball game stations.
James brought home from work this cool football throw thing. The kids (and grown-ups) loved it.
Probably our best station.
Probably our best station.
The kids all received a golf ball, basketball whistle, baseball yo-yo, football drink cup, and soccer hacky sac for their efforts at each game.
I decided last minute to feed the guests.
We just had stadium type foods....pizza, chips, drinks, popcorn, peanuts, etc.
I decided last minute to feed the guests.
We just had stadium type foods....pizza, chips, drinks, popcorn, peanuts, etc.
Some of the action....
The Birthday Boy ready to field the home runs.
The CAKE.
I found a cake on google and tried to copy it.
Thanks to my mom and sisters, i think it turned out cute!
Cohen cashed in......literally. 3 of his buddies gave him a lot of money in a jar!
He also got BeyBlades, which he has been "dying" for!
He got a Penguin Pillow pet and wii games from gma and gpa and much more!
Thanks to all our family and friends for coming out and celebrating with Cohen on his special day and for the fabulous gifts!
*******
I found james doing this as the party was ending......
YUM.








2 comments:
okay i love that you still blog, I'm trying to back into it. new blog add it to yours it's itsajumpup.blogspot.com its my furniture blog
You have a great talent throwing parties. Love the station idea.
Great pic of your hubby with the cake. Was Cohen mad that he did that or did he laugh?
Post a Comment