The Carnival came back around for American Fork Steel Days and of course my boys were "dying" to go.
This time i was able to snag tickets in advance.
$1 a ticket and these special tickets allowed for 1 ticket per ride. Awesome.
We invited our friends the Ford's to come along.
The weather wasn't great, a few spurts of rain here and there, but the kids didn't seem to mind.
When i don't pack my DSLR camera, i get blurry pics. boo.
Jags holding his hands up like the kids on the ride!
The Carni is always an interesting place. Makes for some great people watching.
Its fun for a couple of minutes and then i can't wait to get the heck out of there!


1 comment:
I got a chuckle out of the pic of James.
I feel the same way about my camera. It's a pain to lug around but I love the pics it takes.
Post a Comment