Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 year HS Reunion.

Wow. I guess im divulging how old im getting.
I went to my 10 yr HS reunion a couple weeks ago and dragged James along with me.
He was thrilled, let me tell ya :)
Luckily he is pretty good friends with my friends hubbys.
It was good to see those who came.  
I wish more people would have been able to make it though.
*the girlies*

























*the hubbys*




























Shay won the award for "being the first one to purchase reunion tickets".
Funny. Best part, was that she thought she had to plan the 20th yr reunion. ha.
She was freaking out.
 Derek (aka-Big Country) was my senior prom date.
He's like 6'7".
 Me and CC. 
I seriously love her. 
We played basketball and softball together for yrs and were roomies at Snow College.
A blast from the past for sure.
I was feeling bad for james, but i think by the end he really enjoyed himself :)

1 comment:

Shay said...

I sure hope he had a good time there toward the end ;) "PG highschool rocks" lol!!!
and yes PLEASE come see the train, I will let you know as soon as our play set is finished