For Valentines Day, I surprised James with Katy Perry tickets.
Most people told me i was buying these for myself, but believe it or not James likes Katy Perry and i thought this would be fun for us to do.
The concert wasn't till the end of July and actually fell on one of my besties bdays.
I put the word out to my friends and told them to buy tickets as well.
A few of them did and we had a par-tay!
We met and had some good grub at The DoDo.
Then headed off the the concert.
The opener for Katy was not good, but from the second she walked out on stage
IT.WAS.AWESOME.
We had such a good time singing at the top of our lungs and dancing.
We were all so sweaty.
Thanks to James for always being so fun!

1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun. I've heard her concerts are really good.
Post a Comment